Commands that display general information.
Remember to mention the bot before the command
Parameters are enclosed with
Optional parameters are enclosed in brackets
A|B indicates command accepts either
These do not actually go into the command.
Shows basic information about the bot.
Shows advanced information about the bot.
Shows information about a channel.
If no channel is specified, the information for the current channel is shown.
Shows a simple list of all commands.
This displays all the commands you can use, with no description or subcommand information.
Note that different commands might show up in server channels and in private messages.
Shows information about an emoji, or shows all emojis.
If the command is used with no arguments, all the server emojis are shown.
If an emoji, its id or name is provided, it will show more information about it.
Shows help about a command or the bot.
- If no command is specified, it will list all available commands
- If a command is specified, it will show further info, and its subcommands if applicable.
- If a category is specified, it will show only commands in that category.
help guild info
Clicking on the interrogation sign emoji shows:
Shows the server's information.
Shows how long the bot has been running.
Shows a user's information.
If no user is provided, it shows your own information.
About user statuses:
- Server Owner: Owner of the server
- Server Admin: User with
- Server Moderator: User with
Manage Server permissions.
- Channel Moderator: User with
Manage Channels permissions in at least one channel.